Thursday, September 22, 2011

Mall Tour: David Archuleta

                                   Venue:  SM Southmall
                                   Meet & Greet:  David Archuleta
                                   When:  2011 July 19 (Tuesday)

I've forgotten the frenzy that happens when a favorite artist comes by at a mall for meet n' greet.  All the screaming, sweat, and shoving was worth the counted minutes you get to hear, and even luckier if you catch a simple glimpse.  The third time's a charm and when Archie visited the Philippines again, it was for a solo concert at the Big Dome.  I was able to watch his concert with Cook and loved the intimate performance in 2010 at SM City North Edsa Sky Dome but even though I missed out on his 2011 major concert here, I was not going to let the David Archie mania pass.  When I found out he was doing a mall tour and one nearby, I just had to be there!  It was a meet n' greet for album signing only but I was glad he rendered a couple of songs.  Hearing him sing again was indeed pleasure to the ears.  I can't deny it, Archie is one of my fave American Idols.   


See on the right mid-side by the highest arm with the digicam --- wearing blue stripes, that's Archie!  I was also wearing blue, lucky color!  *grins*  What a crowd it was, deafening screams but I was getting weary cuz I did not want to fall over, I had to plead shout:  "No pushing!"  Not that it did any good ;-p  I was able to get out there alive and in one piece with Archie's singing ringing in my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment